Safety Policies and Procedures
In order to establish and organize good safety policies and procedures, Rhino Builders has developed a safety philosophy General Company Safety Philosophy Statement To reflect and communicate the proactive safety attitude maintained at this company, Rhino Builders will comply with appropriate safety laws and regulations such as those established by:
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA).
- All other applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations.
Types of Written Safety Plans in Place
In order to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees we have developed and implemented the following written safety plans. These written plans provide guidance and direction for the safety issues they cover and are contained within this book.
- Hazard Communication Program
- Fall Protection
- Safety Housekeeping, Job-site Cleanup
- Fire Protection Plan
- Bloodborne Pathogens Personal
- Protective Equipment Program
- Emergency Action Plan
- Electrical Safety
- Scaffolding Safety Plan
- Corporate Safety Procedures
It is the policy of Rhino Builders to provide a place of employment reasonably free from hazards that may cause illness,injury, or death to associates. It is also this company's policy to establish an effective and continuous safety program incorporating educational and monitoring procedures maintained to teach safety, correct deficiencies, and provide a safe, clean working environment. All company managers and supervisors are responsible for the enforcement of safety policies and practices. They must ensure that:
- The employees are trained in appropriate safety procedures, including chemical-specific training as required.
- Equipment and property within their area of responsibility is maintained in a safe, hazard-free condition.
All employees have a responsibility to themselves and to the company for their safety and the safety of the co-workers. All employees are required to:
- Comply with all federal, state, and local rules and regulations relevant to their work.
- Observe all company rules and regulations related to the efficient and safe performance of their work.
- Integrate safety into each job function and live by this philosophy in the performance of job duties.
- Report or correct unsafe equipment and practices.
- Report any accidents that occur while on the job.